(Mouse-over images for larger view)
|This is a spacious period residence built in 1873, overlooking the sea on Irelands most westerly inhabited island. It is situated in the village of Knightstown yet secluded within its own private organic gardens.
Our facilities include the following:
We also offer guest bicycles and make arrangements if they arrive by public transport, to get to the island.
- Seaweed Bath
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Full traditional Irish breakfast or breakfast menu using fresh ingredients from our own organic gardens
- Our milk and buttermilk is delivered to our door from a local farmhouse dairy, 1km away. We use these to provide home baked goods for our guests.
- Home made sausage
- We use fair trade coffee and tea
- Free range hens
- Summer 2010 we plan to have our own bee hives
- Open fireplaces
- Free wireless internet services
- Free parking
- Coffee/ tea facilities
- Sitting/ dining room with open fire
- Library/ TV room with open fire
- Evening meals. Specialising in small groups
There is a wide variety activities available for all ages and abilities such as sailing, kayaking, diving, angling, walking, bird watching or cycling. Within walking distance, Knightstown has a selection of pubs and restaurants to choose from with menus to suit all tastes.
The Atlantic Cottages are self-catering and set on the grounds of Atlantic Villa. There are two cottages, a one and a two-bedroom cottage, all ensuite.
There is a full kitchen, central heating, linens and access to a private garden.
Available for rent all year round.
Valentia Island has a variety of walks from 1 to 4 hours. It is located close to the Skelligs and trips can be arranged. It is also close to world class golf courses and is conveniently located for touring the Ring of Kerry.
We work in association with local restaurants and tourism operators to deliver outstanding holiday experiences on Valentia Island.
Please see our website for more detail on special offers and attractions Atlantic Villa B&B
|Brian Morgan and Jackie Davitt-Morgan|
|T ||| ||+353 (0)66 9476839|
|M ||| ||+353 (0)87 2126798|
|W ||| ||www.anirishexperience.com|